SIDI through its subsidiaries own development land in India; United Arab Emirates & Africa. It is investing in land Banking, endeavoring to build self-contained townships.
Le Reve is a development of c.6,000 residential units, x3 hospitals, x9 schools and 116 acres dedicated to commercial use on a 292 hectares site located 20 minutes’ drive from Abidjan ’ s International Airport and 800 meters from the picturesque coastline. The development abuts the main coastal highway into Abidjan , the world ’ s third largest French speaking city with c/ 5m residents.
SIDI has established a team of professionals to handle all aspects of the development from master planning, road planning, architects, civil engineers, sewage/ Drainage planners, electricity planners, Water planners & interior designers.
In 2012;SIDI is going to Launch “Le Rêve” in Grand Bassam- Ivory Coast.
Competitive Strengths of the Project:
- Major development on a scale which exceeds the typical development scheme.
- Providing high quality units at an attractive price.
- Supported by new government wishing to reduce housing shortage.
- Located in area of high demand with growing population.
- High barriers to entry for competitors.
Future Plans and Strategies:
- Continue to pursue organic growth.
- Development of 116 acres for commercial use.
- Acquire additional land between new town and picturesque coast.
- Develop additional hospitals and schools.